Our printed Archival-quality canvas is among the best products in the world. Your print is done on genuine, heavy-weight 440gsm archival-grade canvas, free of artificial whiteners resulting in amazing colour and definition.
The quality frame ensures your print won’t warp. Frames are created using premium, double-profiled meranti hardwood. The double-beveled profile means your print sits flush against the wall, and the outline of the timber won’t show through the front of the canvas.
Your print comes ready to hang, the back is finished with acid-free frame tape and gallery-quality hooks, screws and wire.
We use genuine pigment archival inks. which produce high-definition images with crisp tones and vibrant colours. Our ink/canvas combination has been tested by an independent research lab to last 75 years without fading.
We include lamination to make your prints last longer. An unlaminated print is like a photo without a frame; over time, the corners will begin to tear and crease. All our prints are laminated with a coat of UV-protective, waterproof and antifungal laminate, ensuring your canvas print will last well into the future.
- 450gsm US-made archival canvas
- Hand-cut, double-profile hard-wood frames (choice of 30mm or 40mm timber)
- Archival Pigment inks
- Professional-grade finishing to frame and hanging attachments
- Satin laminate on all prints to provide UV and handling protection
- Available in any size between 8″ x 10″ and 1.4m x 6m
- Average 7 working day turnaround